Mountain Biking Gear
By Beth Puliti
Your bike will have one of the biggest influences on the way you ride. Here, you'll find unbiased reviews on the latest mountain bike options around. Plus, learn what type of mountain bike will fit you and your riding style, what the difference is between 26", 27.5" and 29" wheels, and more.
- 29er Mountain Bikes
- Which Wheel Size is Right For You?
- The 650b/27.5 Revolution
- Types of Mountain Bike Frame Materials
Accessories & Clothing
Want to make your bike more comfortable, feel lighter or go faster? No matter how you'd like to upgrade, there's likely an accessory. Looking to feel more comfortable off the bike too? Technology advancements in clothing and accessories can give you a more precise fit and help you perform better. Learn what types of mountain bike accessory and clothing options are available here.
- CamelBak Magic Hydration Pack Review
- Helly Hansen W Pace SS Review
- Bolle Phoenix Sunglasses Review
- Pearl Izumi Women’s ELITE Barrier Vest Review
- SockGuy Wooligan Corsica Cycling Socks Review
- Pearl Izumi Women's SELECT MTB Shoe Review
- Hydrapak Morro Hydration Pack Review
- Ryders Hijack Photochromatic Sunglasses Review
- BOB Ibex Bicycle Trailer Review
- Pearl Izumi AmFIB Lobster Glove Review
- Drift X170 Action Camera Review
- Deuter Hydro Lite 2.0 Review
- Kenda Small Block Eight Bicycle Tire Review
- Princeton Tec EOS BIKE Light Review
- Flojos Xander Flip Flop Review
- Clif Bar All-Terrain Wine Transport Review
- Helly Hansen Stratos Windshirt Jacket Review
Buying a mountain bike and accessories to go along with it can be daunting. There are so many products to choose from! Read on for some helpful tips and suggestions that will make your mountain bike-related buying decisions easier—and lead you to a satisfying purchase.