The Bottom Line
- Simple, Tough Construction
- Lightweight For Tool Selection
- Extras: Nice Chain Tool, Torx t-25, Good Tool Coverage
- Can Only Use One Tool at a Time
- Weight: 175g Tool, 43g Flask
- Chain Tool
- Hex wrenches: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8
- 2 Philips / 2 flat Screwdrivers
- Open Wrenches 8mm/10mm
- Lifetime Warranty
- Durable Flask Style Case
Guide Review - Crank Brothers Multi-19 Tool
The Crank Brothers Multi-19 tool will get you out of most mechanicals you might run into out on the trail.
As with most Crank Brothers products the overall aesthetics and functionality of the tool is awesome. This multi-tool will take a serious beating and won't let you down.
For those of you who like to keep things in their place the Crank Brothers Multi-19 tool comes with a cool flask style carrying case that hardly adds any weight. If you just can't stand the extra 43 grams, wrap a rubber band or two around the body and everything will stay in place.
Everyone should carry a trail tool. The Crank Brothers Multi-19 Tool has everything it takes to fill that spot. The lifetime warranty doesn't hurt either.